1. Get Tableau for Chrome Extension
Go to the google chrome web-store and add Tableau Chrome by Kiwi.
2. Login to Kiwi or create a new account
Just go to https://app.kiwimydata.com/login and login with your Email or Slack account. The chrome extension will automatically login too.
If you are a first time Kiwi user you have to connect your Tableau Server or Tableau Online first (see here)
3. Have fun and test things out :)
- Search any dashboard, view or workbook within seconds
- Navigate through your workbooks
- Pin views to relevant websites such as google analytics, salesforce or zendesk.
- Refresh data / views from Tableau
4. Tell us: What do you like / What do you whish?
We wanted to build Tableau Chrome Extension as a frictionless, fast and super easy tool to access BI information for analysts and business users alike. Chrome extensions are always just one click away. So you can pin a dashboard to a certain websites and basically embed it into to that page.
However, this is a first version and we are curious to know how you and your team might use Tableau Chrome Extensions in your daily work.
So please tell us what you like and what you whish.
...what about time-travel through your dashboard? ...notes & comments attached to a view or documentation for business users?